LOCALTOPIA IS PRESENTED BY KEEP SAINT PETERSBURG LOCAL, ST. PETE’S INDEPENDENT BUSINESS ALLIANCE. THE FESTIVAL, FOUNDED IN 2014, COLLECTIVELY CELEBRATES ALL THAT MAKES OUR CITY GREAT VIA ITS ARTS, MUSIC, FOOD, DRINKS AND CULTURE.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH, 2022 | 10 AM – 5 PM
RAIN DATE: FEBRUARY 19TH
WILLIAMS PARK | 330 2ND AVE N, 33701
+ THE PARK’S SURROUNDING STREETS ARE CLOSED FOR LOCALTOPIA (SEE MAP)
JOIN THE FACEBOOK EVENT >>> HERE <<<
*** Please consider alternative transportation ***
–> Bike Valet will be available at Williams Park <–
A LIMITED AMOUNT OF ON-STREET PARKING IS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT DOWNTOWN.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE PARKING GARAGES:
SUNDIAL ST. PETE GARAGE *ENTRANCE TO PARKING GARAGE IS AT 117 2ND STREET NORTH, 33701
NEW MUSEUM OF THE AMERICAN ARTS AND CRAFTS MOVEMENT GARAGE – 350 3RD STREET NORTH, 33701
LOCALTOPIA is St. Pete’s largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local.” The 2022 festival will showcase *over 300* of our city’s favorite independent businesses and community organizations.
NEW FOR 2022: Even MORE local goodness as we’re adding *TWO more city blocks* to our festival footprint! In addition to Williams Park, we will be CLOSING: ~ 3rd STREET between 1st and 3rd Avenues + ~ 2nd AVENUE between 2nd and 4th Streets + ~ we’re also adding a SECOND STAGE on 2nd Avenue!
The event features:
- MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Selling Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal & Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
- VILLAGES in Williams Park: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
- EAT, DRINK & PLAY LOCAL on the streets of St Pete:
- 4th Street: Food Truck Rally Alley | 2nd Avenue (from 2nd to 4th Streets): More Food Trucks + Restaurants + Food & Drink Vendors + “Local Thirst Stations” Selling Local Beer in Cans & Canned Wine from Platinum Sponsor, Mermosa + Local Breweries Pouring Their Own Brews + 2 Local Craft Draft Beer Trucks
- 3RD STREET (from 1st to 3rd Avenues): Boutiques | Vendors on Wheels | More Artists & Artisans + Collectives | Gourmet Food | Home Decor | DJs | Literary Corner | Street Fun
- LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand + NEW SECOND Street Stage on 2nd Avenue
- STREET PERFORMANCES + ENGAGING ACTIVITIES for All Ages, Free Demos & Crafts, Live Screen Printing, and More Surprises!
LOCALTOPIA is organized by Keep Saint Petersburg Local (KSPL), a non-profit organization, affiliated with the American Independent Business Alliance, working to build a thriving local economy and a unique community. KSPL does this by nurturing connections for and acting as the voice of locally-owned, independent businesses and by raising awareness of the importance of buying local.
KSPL was founded on November 19, 2011 and was officially launched on January 31, 2012. The first LOCALTOPIA took place on February 1, 2014. LOCALTOPIA is also KSPL’s annual anniversary celebration. Learn more about KSPL and the Alliance’s members HERE.
February 12, 2022 (Rain Date: February 19, 2022)
Williams Park | 330 2nd Avenue North + Park’s Surrounding Streets (4th Street between 1st & 2nd Avenues North – old bus lane + 3rd Street between 1st & 2nd Avenues North + 2nd Avenue between 2nd & 4th Streets North)
Yes, and we’d like for it to remain a free community event. However, it costs a lot to put on the largest festival celebrating all things local! Please consider throwing something into the tip jars at the “Local Thirst Stations” to spread the local love.
The largest “Community Celebration of All Things Local” in St. Pete is community funded and would not be possible without the support of our incredible sponsors! Please contact KSPL on (813) 500-7708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about sponsorship opportunities.
Our new “Community Sponsor” Level ($500) offers the following benefits to existing KSPL members/locally-owned, independent businesses in St. Pete/local non-profits:
- Name/logo as part of the continuous video loop playing during the festival on the Williams Park bandstand’s screens
- Two sponsor announcements by festival MC (one in the morning, one in the afternoon)
- Name/logo on Localtopia website + the Localtopia Facebook event (business’ Facebook page will be tagged)
- Included in a sponsors shout-out on main KSPL Facebook page and on the Localtopia Facebook event
- Name/logo included at the end of the festival recap video
- $60 worth of KSPL merchandise or 10 beer tickets (pre-arranged collection prior to festival)
We are so incredibly proud to showcase *OVER 300* of our city’s favorite independent businesses and community organizations! LOCALTOPIA is the largest showcase of St. Pete’s local businesses, as we’re the only event that only features #StPeteGrown, independent businesses (no franchises, MLMs, or businesses that started outside our city)! Check out the amazing list of 2022’s participating vendors HERE . Be sure to support them the day of the festival (and beyond) because our community matters!
You’ll be eating and drinking locally to your heart’s content at LOCALTOPIA!
Head over to 4th Street for the “Food Truck Rally Alley,” and on 2nd Avenue is where you’ll find more food trucks + restaurants + food & drink vendors + “Local Thirst Stations” selling canned local beer, canned wine (from Platinum Sponsor, Mermosa) & water + our local breweries will be pouring their own brews + 2 local craft beer trucks will be pouring your fave local beers (between 2nd & 3rd Streets). Sweet Treats & non-alcoholic beverage vendors (coffee, juice and more) will also be located on 2nd Avenue. Inside Williams Park, and along 3rd Street you’ll also find more gourmet and plant-based food and drink vendors!
Full list of your Eat & Drink options HERE
Absolutely! There’s a whole Family Village for our local families to enjoy! Check back nearer the date to see what’s in store for all ages around the festival footprint.
We know it takes a village to raise a child. LOCALTOPIA has several villages! Check them all out HERE
PLEASE LEAVE PETS AT HOME! LOCALTOPIA has NOT been a pet-friendly event since 2016 due to large crowds. Please DO NOT bring your furry friends! We want to ensure that they (and our human friends) stay safe. Thank you for your cooperation!
Every year we try to make our festival as sustainable as possible! As of our 2018 festival. we’ve eliminated single-use plastics & Styrofoam at the event! Not only are vendors committed to eliminating plastic, we’ve also gone one step further. KSPL does a bulk-buy of compostable items for vendors to use.
Our partnership with the City of St. Petersburg’s Sustainability & Resiliency Manager and the Suncoast Surfrider Foundation, allows us to incorporate more sustainable resources & initiatives.
Yes. There will be several ATMs within the festival’s footprint. Alcohol, water and merchandise purchases at KSPL’s “Local Thirst Stations” and Welcome Center will be CASH ONLY. Most vendors will be able to take cards.
A limited amount of on-street parking is available throughout downtown.
Wheelchair Accessible Parking Garages:
Sundial St. Pete Garage *Entrance to Parking Garage is at 117 2nd Street North, 33701
NEW Museum of the American Arts and Crafts Movement Garage – 350 3rd Street North, 33701
Streets closed for LOCALTOPIA:
- 2nd Avenue between 2nd and 4th Streets North
- 3rd Street between 1st and 3nd Avenues North (1st Ave N heading west will be open, but parking spaces next to the park will not be available)
- The old bus lane on 4th Street North will also be closed (4th St N heading south will still be open)
You may bring blankets to sit on the grass at Williams Park, but no chairs. There will also be tables inside the Park, nearest the Food Truck Rally Alley on 4th Street, plus you can sit on the ledge near the trucks. Benches are also dotted around the Park. High top (standing) tables can be found along 2nd Avenue between 2nd and 4th Streets North.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Business cards/flyers/promotional materials if you are not an authorized vendor – no distribution of aforementioned material or solicitation is allowed
- Weapons, illicit drugs and other contraband
- Balls, frisbees, missiles, and any other types of throwing objects or projectiles
No unauthorized vending. We ask that other festival/market organizers please respect our vendors by not soliciting them at our festival for their own events. LOCALTOPIA reserves the right to remove anyone from the festival who is in violation of these policies.
01 | Arts Village
02 | Food Truck Rally Alley
03 | Bike Valet
04 | Restaurants + More Food Trucks + More Food & Drink Vendors
05 | Welcome Center + Bandstand
06 | Art, Clothing & Accessories, DJ, Home, Literary Corner, Vintage Street Fun & More
07 | Family Village
08 | Health & Wellness Village
09 | #AllThingsPlants Village
10 | Local Craft Breweries & Local Craft Draft Beer Trucks + New Street Stage
11 | Art, Clothing & Accessories, Collectives, DJ, Home, Gourmet Food, Street Fun & More